Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shakaama Running for Office

Should I Run for Office?


There I was sitting in a bar.  As is my custom, I'm friends with the bartender and another customer walks in.  Being the king of France, as I am wont to act, I demanded the bartender introduce me.  The person was no more than a pinball maintenance guy, not that there's anything wrong with that.  He asked me what I do and I replied, I write articles online and report on local events, sports, financial and fitness, with a concentration of elevating Black people with real issues, such as financial education.  He pressed me further on the last point.  I said that there are no Black leaders to have ever existed in America, excluding those that took office in the senate and house right after the abolition of slavery aside.  And, that the alleged leaders who call themselves Black leaders, all have one note "civil rights".  I further went on to say that the elevation of Black people is not through any legislation but through promoting promoting and promoting Black owned businesses.  This model would create wealth in the Black population and elevate Black people without any necessity for any legislation.

Is the Country Ready for a Pure-Breed Black Man?
To my surprise the guy turns to me and asks, "ARE YOU RUNNING FOR OFFICE, I'D VOTE FOR YOU?!"

I was really caught off guard.  The guy in question, and everyone in the bar, was white.  The question threw me.  I was asked the same thing when I attended Libertarian party meetings.  Which was, again, white only, except for me, and this was before Obama was even a twinkle in the American public's eye.

I don't know if it's just my vocabulary or looks or what, but people gravitate toward me in liver political arenas.  So the question is simple.


  • Would you vote someone with my very ultra Black-conservative views?
  • Is the country ready for a Black-conservative?
  • Is the country ready for an educated pure-breed Black man, in the public sector?


Pure-Breed Black Woman
I ask those questions because, in all reality, half-breed Black people really are not considered Black, by both white and Black people.  Only pure-breed Black people are considered Black.  A pure-breed Black face is what keeps racists up at night.  A pure-breed Black face is what makes white women clutch their purse tighter as they cross the street to walk on the other side.  A pure-breed Black face is what half-breed Black people dispise, self-hating I know, but it's true.  

Electing a pure-breed Black man such as myself, would mean a final nail in the coffin of colorism in America as we know it, and finally Black people being accepted into the general population.







Please visit my legal website: Nevada DUI Attorneys
See me on YouTube: Seattle Cop Punches Black Teenage Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment