Shakaama Live: The End of an EraIt has been my pleasure to blog on blogger as Shakaama Live. It has been 3 years since I started the blog and I have had some ups and downs. However, due to circumstances, I will not continue posting on blogger. I own my own websites anyway, but this was just such an easy platform to post on.
Some brief stats:
- my first 10 posts were from my old blog on wordpress.com and they dealt with psychology and sociology
- while I continue in that general area presently, it is more directed towards improving, in my eyes, the Black community, no more generalities about friendship and feeling good about yourself, now I talk about why Black people go through economic hardships
- my most popular post was about Sarah Palin, with 55,000+ views, this would have been a completely different blog if every post had that many views.
- my most commented post was why Black men won't date nor marry Black women
- completely random and in 3rd place was my post about getting rid of roaches
This blog has already been backed up and will be deleted within days if not hours. I will purchase a website just for this blog, so I can enjoy the freedom to do, say and act how I damn well please.
Watch for me on the web somewhere.