Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Encouragement

Your Daily Encouragement



[I was going to go into a long tirade about how Black people tear me and each other down more than any other race on the face of the planet. I would know, because I have lived in more than 20 countries in my short life. But, I am not going to go into that negativity. Instead I give you these word of encouragement that I would hope you would read daily and keep in your heart.]






My fellow humans I present to you words of encouragement. With all the negativity surrounding religion, at its core it says to love one another. That love starts between us first, not from God, but each other first. It says, how can you love something that is unseen and yet not love your brother whom you can see. I give you this message, love one another first. That is why I start with, my fellow humans. Regardless of any twisted upbringing you may have had, science tells us we are all humans. If we were all identical, you couldn't tell your child apart from my child. Relish our differences. We've been taught to hate those different from ourselves. I say love those who are different from you. I say embrace those that appear strange to you. At the end of the day, there are no gods walking among us. Be not foolish, but also be not a hatemonger. I encourage you to love one another.





My lovely sisters I present to you words of encouragement. Your burden of bearing children makes you mother of us all. I would, that you remember this always. I would, that you would demand all manner of men remember this too. I would, that you would always be admired for your position as mother of us all. Even if your womb were closed, you can still be a mother. Your position as mother cannot be taken over by a man, nor can it even be approximated by a man. The world is born of your womb and suckles at your breast, no man in his infinite creativity will ever equate this.







My brothers I present to you words of encouragement. You are father of us all. On your backs the world was built. By your hands the fields were tended. By your hands the world was fed. You are the only one that can teach a man-child to be a man. I would, that you would always be admired for your position as father of us all. I would, that you would demand all manner of women remember this too. Even if your seed is dry, you are still a man and can still be a father. Your position as father cannot be taken over by a woman, nor can it even be approximated by a woman. The world is held by your strong arms.















Please visit my legal website: DUI
See me on YouTube: Shakaama Live

Need a Notary in Las Vegas Nevada Notary Public Nevada

2 comments:

Raising Able: How chores empower children said...

Shakaama- Love that you care about encouragement the most powerful force on the planet, after love.

I agree- I hate how black people tear each other down. WHY? Boston is wracked with black-on-black violence.

Shakaama said...

Oh wow I love your blog. More power to you brother.

Thank you for the beautiful comment.

Post a Comment