Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prohibitive Regulations and Taxes

Prohibitive Regulations and Taxes




I'm an entrepreneur.  I would like to hire just 10 people.  But, I can't.  I'm not rich, not even close to breaking even ... well that's not true, but I'm JUST breaking even. 

I don't think lowering taxes goes far enough.  The four letter word "deregulation" is what I need.  The idiots on both sides, like to paint broad strokes and argue over that word.  The truth is, there is a difference from making sure I don't sell lead chips to children and it's a far cry from me having to have to provide for inspections, licenses and fees to be able to sell a tie twisty to a full grown man.  No one wants to talk about regulations that keep people like me out of so many industries it's not even funny.  Regulations that were written by lawyers who's socks cost more than my operating budget in 2008.

Yes lower taxes on entrepreneurs.  Yes lower taxes on the wealthy and middle class.  Yes to all of that, but for real change, get rid of prohibitive regulation.



Please visit my legal website: Nevada DUI Attorneys
See me on YouTube: Seattle Cop Punches Black Teenage Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment