Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spencer Pratt Turns 26 Heidi Pratt Does Tasteful Playboy Photoshoot

Happy Birthday Spencer Pratt

Last Friday America's favorite guy, Spencer Pratt, turned 26. His beautiful and oh so smart wife Heidi Pratt did a pg-13 playboy spread. She says she'll be doing more later, after she gets a plastic surgery job. She later revealed that she did not tell her dad about the spread, due to his "oh so strict Christian beliefs".

Wait.

What?

I'm trying to figure out if she's a Christian or not. I thought they were the Jimmy Swaggart love children. Weren't they the bible thumping, feet washing Christians of old? I guess Satan can be blond haired and blue eyed. Apparently that doesn't connote strong Christian values and morals any more. [ go see pictures of Jesus in your local Church, because we know so many pale skinned, blond haired, blue eyed Jews from the middle east don't we? I'm pretty sure Jesus looked more like me than like Spencer Pratt. I'm just saying. ]

So Heidi Pratt tells tells the world she's plastic surgery shopping. She tells the world she was perusing old playboys and saw all the "hot" women. Meanwhile, Spencer Pratt has blow up all Heidi Pratt's playboy pics and hangs them in his bathroom,

"so when I'm taking a [pee] I can see a 10ft pic of my wife nude."
These two people are rather interesting, to put it politely.

This is what reality T.V. has brought us.






Please visit my website Las Vegas DUI Attorney
See me on YouTube at Shakaama Live

No comments:

Post a Comment