Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Shakaama's Genital Mutilation Week

Genital Mutilation Week


Genital Mutilation
This week, I'd like to call your attention to something that goes on every hour on the hour in America: genital mutilation.  So to stress how important this issue is, I will be writing all week about genital mutilation.  I hope in raising this issue that those who read it will stop allowing their children to have their genitals mutilated.  I am sure some of you are wondering why anyone would allow their children's genitals to be mutilated and the answer is quite simple: money.  No, I do not mean that the parents of these children are receiving money for allowing their children's genitals to be mutilated, I mean there is huge profits, around $300 MILLION yearly, in genital mutilation so the impetus to allow your children to have their genitals mutilated is there.  Not only are people told complete lies about genital mutilation, but they are even given religious reasons why genital mutilation is acceptable.  After this week, I hope every U.S. parent and soon to be parents would stop this practice of Genital mutilation and allowing themselves to be bullied into allowing their children's genitals to be mutilated for profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment