Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Moochers Want You to Believe in Karma

Moochers Want You to Believe in Karma

I've been a friend to go to when people were in need. Now that I am in need, noone comes around, nor even talks to me. When I was partying nightly and buying drinks, I went over my minutes on my cell phone every month. Now that I am in need, I have roll over minutes. Whoever invented karma, was probably a moocher. They wanted someone to give them something and not expect repayment in return. Everyone has a hustle. I am wiser, much wiser now.

Eastern Philosopher Buddha
Apparently karma doesn't exist. How many countless times have I taken in someone who was down and out on the street and hungry, and fed them and gave them rest. How many countless times have I given shelter to someone having trouble with their wife. How many countless times have I fed, sheltered and given money to someone down and out, all without expecting anything in return.

Now that I am in need, my phone is silent, my IM is silent and people throw this god will provide crap and karma will provide trash. Was my name god or karma when I was providing for others? No.  It was "my good friend Shaka".

What do I get in return?  I get "so called christians" calling me a demon and unsanctified because they didn't see me in THEIR church on Sunday.  They didn't see me in their church that takes and hour to drive to in 20,000 degree heat to go to their godforsaken, not filled with anything but hate, church for Sunday school.  These same "so called christians" who've never fed another soul in their life; who've never sheltered a poor soul in their life; who've never clothed another poor soul in their life, and somehow I'm the demon?

These are the same "so called christians" who love to misquote the bible and say "judge not lest ye be judged" [not in the bible and not the correct translation at all, oh but they wouldn't know that, because they don't actually study their own religion nor their bible] just in case I call them on their lack of works and compassion, yet turn around and call me all sorts of heathens and heretics because somehow their church is the only living god church on the face of the planet.

Say what you will about murderers and criminals, at least they are honest about their craft.

Hindu God Shiva the Destroyer
Just yesterday, I helped a guy figure out some government forms.  During the conversation he confessed to all sorts of crimes and evil doing, but that it was all behind him.  When he heard I was hungry, he went into his house and brought out bags of grocery, all still packaged.  The "sinner" "criminal" was more "so called christian" than any christian has ever been to me.  I am fairly certain that 99.9999% of all people who call themselves christian are dumb as a rock and do not understand the point of the new testament philosophy, because that is exactly what it was, a new philosophy.  If you're too stupid to understand philosophy, what makes you think you can be a christian, it is pure eastern philosophy.

But when you're handing out gifts to people, they are quick to tell you that karma will repay you.  What they mean to say is, do not expect any repayment ever.

Please visit my legal website: Las Vegas DUI Lawyer
See me on YouTube: Seattle Cop Punches Black Teenage Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment